Compositing – The Businessman – From Drawing to the Film
A cool commercial in the style of forties comic strips promotes the digital signage system Local-Monitor. The particular are the animated panels in the comic page. The following blog shows the creation of the film. From the idea through the compositing to the final film.
Compositing – Breaking down the Layers
The photoshop drawing is seperated in different layers. The layers are imported into After Effects to create an animation. The layers: Background – window, foreground – desk. The Layers of Marlowe are: Torso, arms, legs and shoes. The blinds at the window and the desk are created with 3D-object layers. With a 3D light the layers are casting a shadow.
The story was conceived by Dirk Jacobs (3Base). Michael Großmann (UNEM) determined the camera shots, directed it and composed the music. The freehand drawings and the Photoshop files are from Holger Schmidt. The compositing animations are from Helmut Schnock (UNEM). Narrator is Christoph Schwegler.
To the Homepage of the Digital Signage System Local-Monitor.
To the Homepage of the ad agency 3Base.
- „Commercials with the Canon R5” - 4K or not 4K
- „Digital film vs. Video “- Simply explained for customers
- 4K Resolution for Corporate Videos
- Ad hoc presenting films in meetings or at trade shows
- Advertising Film Personal Rights Employees and Actors
- 4k filming with a Canon 1DX Mark2 – DSLR
- Imagefilms in the Modern Brand Management
- Industrial film production for manufacturer of medical products
- Canon DSLR Short Film Heart Racing - 7D, 550D, 5D MarkII
- Compositing – Car Crash as a Special Effect for a Short Film
- Compositing – The Businessman – From Drawing to the Film
- Mobile Film Studio – Appealing Product Films at the Client Site
- Bluescreen Studio – Technique and Application Examples
- Shooting Report Corporate film with DSLR and Technicolor Picture Style