Mobile Film Studio – Appealing Product Films at the Client Site
The demand for product films is rising. On exhibitions, the company website and on DVD companies are showing their products and abilities in moving pictures. Rarely a film productions finds optimal conditions in the company to present a machine optically appealing. Instead of transporting a manufacturing plant to a film studio now it is possible to optimise the presentation on site.
A premium product film is characterized by the fact that the focus is on the product or machine. Not only contentwise but visually. A machine filmed in a warehouse shows a machine filmed in a warehouse. Potential clients shouldn’t judge the production hall. They should understand the product. Distraction in a film is a huge problem. It’s counterproductive, if you see things in the background that don’t belong to the film. For example a factory hall with scratches on it or a postman in the window.
Modern product films are dynamically cutted with detailed shots and have to convey a statement within a few minutes. Backgrounds built in the factory hall are neutralizing unsuitable surroundings. They are available in a variety of colors. It’s possible to realize short downtimes for example for expensive machine. That’s because the mobile studio is built around the machine while it’s still in operation. An additional transport or to wait for an exhibition to film the product can be omitted. In addition those backgrounds can be used for text overlays or effects.
- „Commercials with the Canon R5” - 4K or not 4K
- „Digital film vs. Video “- Simply explained for customers
- 4K Resolution for Corporate Videos
- Ad hoc presenting films in meetings or at trade shows
- Advertising Film Personal Rights Employees and Actors
- 4k filming with a Canon 1DX Mark2 – DSLR
- Imagefilms in the Modern Brand Management
- Industrial film production for manufacturer of medical products
- Canon DSLR Short Film Heart Racing - 7D, 550D, 5D MarkII
- Compositing – Car Crash as a Special Effect for a Short Film
- Compositing – The Businessman – From Drawing to the Film
- Mobile Film Studio – Appealing Product Films at the Client Site
- Bluescreen Studio – Technique and Application Examples
- Shooting Report Corporate film with DSLR and Technicolor Picture Style